Breastfeeding, Twin Pics, Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: What Breastfeeding Twins Looks Like

This is a pic from when the girls were almost five weeks old. Sansa left, June right. I decided (after some hesitation) to publish it in the hopes that expectant mothers of twins would see it and try breastfeeding before going to bottles. As you can see not only was I bonding with the girls,  but they were bonding with each other.

About these ads

About Shannon C

I am a university educated full-time working mother of three children. Proudly Canadian, I freeze my butt off along with my loving partner, two dogs and a cat. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I love writing them, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

26 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: What Breastfeeding Twins Looks Like

1. Omg. This is exquisite!! Thank you so much for sharing it. What a lovely moment. I love how they are holding hands and hugging you too. So precious. And awesome for you that you nursed twins! I can’t imagine what that must be like since I fought so hard to just nurse one. Sigh.

Posted by momasteblog | July 10, 2013, 2:26 pm
  2. Love this photo !

Posted by journey2dfuture | July 10, 2013, 2:26 pm
  3. Youve done amazing to nurse the twin. Well done mama

Posted by journey2dfuture | July 10, 2013, 2:27 pm
  4. Watch my Facebook page tomorrow for the link to my post “Surviving Nursing Hell” :) Nursing twins. Oh my.

Posted by Heather C | July 10, 2013, 2:35 pm
  5. Love it! I nursed as much as I could and it is wonderful for mother and baby!

Posted by 2boyswithtnames | July 10, 2013, 2:53 pm
  6. This is such a gorgeous photo, I love how they are holding each others hands, truly amazing. Well done you!

Posted by the mmmmm family | July 10, 2013, 3:11 pm
  7. Beautiful!! I also have twins and was fortunate enough to nurse them for 14 months. It was a wonderful experience!!

Posted by krissyagar | July 10, 2013, 4:20 pm
  8. What a great latch!!! Love this! Thanks for sharing!!

Posted by Chasing a Daredevil and Twins | July 10, 2013, 7:01 pm
  9. Too beautiful.

Posted by melbournemummy | July 11, 2013, 8:56 am
  10. Awwwww they are holding hands! So adorable :)

Posted by mummyflyingsolo | July 12, 2013, 6:21 am
  11. What a great, great pic! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing

Posted by graceofmae | July 13, 2013, 11:28 am
  12. This is my favorite picture! I have almost the exact same one with my girls. Beautiful, thanks for sharing and bringing back those memories!

Posted by Mia | July 30, 2013, 1:42 pm

1. Pingback: Tips For How To Win At Breastfeeding: What The Books Don’t Tell You | A Game of Diapers - August 20, 2013

2. Pingback: Happy Birthday Girls! Things I Learned From My First Year With Twins | A Game of Diapers - January 3, 2014

3. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday: Grocery Shopping with the Kids | A Game of Diapers - March 5, 2014

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,488 other followers