Everyone always complains about the dreaded two week wait, so I decided to write about the top 10 reasons that I like it.
10. The amount of pills/medication I have to take is greatly reduced.
9. I can pee at night! I don’t have to worry about making sure I hold my pee until morning so I have something to test.
8.My bathroom looks less like a chemistry lab than it does the rest of the time.
7. My eyes can recover from all the squinting at opks- is it dark enough or isn’t it?
6. I don’t have to worry about not planning my life in case that peak shows up and we need to bd. What do you mean you have to work late?!
5. I can recover from all the bd- it gets a little sore!.
4. I can enjoy a hot bath without worrying I am washing away much needed swimmers (I know you can’t but you know how it is).
3. The two week wait is a set number of days (unlike waiting for ovulation). I can count to 14 much easier than an unknown number.
2. I can break my boy shorts out again- goodbye lingerie for now.
1. It is out of my hands. I have done all that I can and I will just have to wait and see, hope and pray