Since its Friday we all deserve to slack a little. So occasionally I just write some random stuff for the heck of it. LOL
1. I recently changed the subtitle of my blog from Shannon’s Mommy Blog (lame) to A Game of Diapers. I figured I’d nod to Game of Thrones since I love it and my daughter is named Sansa after all. Plus, it is an accurate description :-p
2. This Friday the girls are 17 weeks old (will be four months tomorrow).
3. Iron Man 3 starts in theatres today. Robert Downey Jr. Is an absolute creamsicle 😉
4. The weather in Toronto finally feels like spring as we hit seasonal temperatures.
5. Fridays are bride days on TLC and I love Four Weddings. I get to be catty and get ideas for my own wedding (if we ever have one)
6. It is now May which means I have been a SAHM for five months (give or take).
7. I am.excited because I.have decided to start doing product reviews more regularly of relevant baby, household, and mommy products. I have also added some new categories to incorporate themed days.
8. Girls are not all sunshine and roses! These two have spit up on me, pooped on me, peed on me, and turned the air green with gas and Sawyer never did any of the above!
Have a great weekend everyone!