Happy Friday Everyone!
The weather is nice and the weekend is upon us. Here’s some useful (or useless) thoughts for the day.
1. Shoe organizers are for so much more than shoes! I use the hanging ones for organizing winter accessories, scarves, and even make up! The shelf type I filled with plastic bins from dollarama and use them for everything from important papers to tensor bandages. Yes. I am a little OCD when it comes to organizing! LOL
2. The reason we wear wedding rings on our fourth finger comes from ancient Egypt. The vein that goes though there goes to your heart. How romantic 🙂
3. I keep Sawyer occupied by letting him give me pretend mani-pedis with his tools! It’s a little disconcerting to think someone needs hammers and screwdrivers to fix my feet, but it makes him happy.
4. Sad but true: I ate a chip out of my sports bra (fell down there while nursing, found it when I went to put my boobs away. BBQ. Yum.
5. I still don’t fit into most of my summer clothes and I can’t wear most of my tees because they are not nursing friendly. Thinking of investing in a couple new tank tops. Fav summer item: dresses and skirts. I feel like a cool, comfortable princess floating around in my maxi dress.
So let’s hear it. What are your weekend plans? What are some fun family things going on? Me, well, Jeff is off weekends so he watches the girls while I get to go to walk the dogs with Sawyer and then go to Tims for breakfast, just me and him. ❤