Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages. I am here today to introduce you to the best weight loss and exercise plan out there.
That’s right folks. Kiss the gym goodbye because you won’t need to go with three kids under three. With this daily exercise regimen you will be toned and fit in no time
Dieting? Forget it! On our plan you will barely have time to eat and rely on snacks and the leftovers on your kids plates. Easy as 1,2,3!
A typical day looks something like this:
- Toddler lifting: 10-20 reps
- Crouching down to pick things off the floor: 20-30 reps
- Carrying twins here, there and everywhere including diaper changes: 30+ reps
- Walking the dogs: one hour
- Pushing a 60lbs stroller: one hour
- Doing laundry: 1-2 loads
- Mat work (playing on the baby mat and floor): 30-40 minutes
- Breastfeeding: on demand every 3 hours or so
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming: 10 minutes each
- Errands and groceries: one hour
- Singing and dancing as entertainment: 10-20 minutes
- Dishes: 15 minutes
- Showering: if you are lucky
- Sleep: if you are really lucky
And, as an added bonus the plan let’s you cash in cartoon time to earn some rest on the sofa.
What about food you say? Well not to worry you can eat anything you like as long as you don’t have to cook it or can eat it with one hand. Cereal, cottage cheese, yoghurt, muffins, peanut butter sandwiches and of course coffee are all allowed 🙂
Ladies and gentlemen, I promise you that after just a few weeks of this plan you will see results. You will be fit, toned and exhausted.
Sounds too good to be true right? You are probably asking “what’s the catch?” Well I am happy to say there is no catch, just all the love, hugs and kisses you can handle daily 🙂