Mom Pics, Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: Twin Belly at Five Months Postpartum

Yup, the pics you’ve all been waiting for! LOL sigh, I can’t believe I do this…but in the interests of twin moms everywhere here are my 5 month postpartum pics. I weigh about 127 now (10 more pounds to lose).

I follow the Game of Diapers Fitness and Weightloss Plan and I can fit into most of my prepregnancy clothes (since I wear elastic waste and low rise anyway). Finally packed away the last of the maternity clothes.

24 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: Twin Belly at Five Months Postpartum

1. I think you look great and I would kill for your arms!

Posted by tarajones10 | June 12, 2013, 2:46 pm
  2. I would kill for your body too! 3 years later after my son and I still look 5 months pregnant! It’s horrible. The double belly. I doubt I will ever lose it without the aid of surgery. Ah well, I earned that fat belly! And I have a beautiful boy to show for it!

Posted by Sarah | June 12, 2013, 2:53 pm
    • LOL Thanks for the complement. It took me nine months to completely lose my pouch from Sawyer but I was much bigger with the twins. Still I am hopeful though. Mind you I NEVER wear bikinis anyway so who cares right. I can always buy a pair of spanx or something to hold in the skin.

Posted by Shannon | June 12, 2013, 3:05 pm
  3. Amazing !! No need to lose anymore. You look fantastic.

Posted by journey2dfuture | June 12, 2013, 4:08 pm
  4. I think you look great! My son is now two but I still look five months preggy 😦

Posted by mummyshymz | June 12, 2013, 4:25 pm
    • Thanks! It is tough to lose the weight. Being in my 30s I think made it harder since my 20 something friends were wearing bikinis months after giving birth. The funny thing is, I am proud. Who cares what you look like if you are a good mom, and I would take 10 times the strechmarks for my babies. It’s so worth it. 🙂

Posted by Shannon | June 12, 2013, 5:13 pm
  5. You’re doing really well. My belly’s still like that nearly 6 years postpartum :-/

Posted by Dawn Frazier | June 12, 2013, 8:27 pm
  6. Very brave posting these pics – I’m so self-concious of my stretch marks. You look amazing and definitely don’t need to lose any more weight!

Posted by melbournemummy | June 12, 2013, 10:45 pm
    • Thanks. I do it for the good of moms everywhere. LOL I still need to get back to my old size though or my wardrobe is toast! ;-p

Posted by Shannon | June 12, 2013, 10:48 pm
      • I know what you mean, I had to let some of my wardrobe go – mostly jeans. I’m a different shape than I was before baby – thinner legs, fatter waist!

Posted by melbournemummy | June 12, 2013, 10:52 pm
      • Being a mom does change your body. When I was pregnant with the twins I would joke about how after then I would be tucking my boobs in my socks. I ended up ten pounds thinner than prepregnancy with my son (once I stopped nursing) but I don’t know if I’ll get that lucky. Plus, I am more health conscious now (I’d rather be healthy than stick thin).

Posted by Shannon | June 13, 2013, 12:03 am
  7. You look great! Well done, mama!! 😀

Posted by Valerie | June 13, 2013, 7:09 pm
  8. Think you look great! Especially for a mom who has gone through two rounds of pregnancy!

Posted by Zee | June 13, 2013, 11:22 pm
  9. Love it! I definitely wasn’t showing my belly 5 months out. Stick with some good core workout and make sure you are using a good cream (I prefer coconut oil) and the twin skin will get less stretchy. 18 months out, I wore a bikini on our recent beach vacation and never once felt self conscious.

Posted by Heather C | June 14, 2013, 12:21 pm
    • Thanks Heather! Actually I NEVER wear bikinis! In fact, I hate wearing swim suits at all! I had no pouch and was only 110lbs 9-10 months after having my son (once I stopped nursing) so I am hoping my body works similarly. I think I was about the same at 5 months. But in any case, it was all worth it.

Posted by Shannon | June 14, 2013, 1:32 pm

1. Pingback: Six Month Postpartum Twin Belly Pics | A Game of Diapers - August 7, 2013