A few weeks ago I was nominated for the Most Inspiring Blogger award by Charlotte over at Mamasteblog. It couldn’t have come at a better time since I was feeling a little defeated about Blogging (read about it here). She has a great blog, and as a practicing Buddhist, I am surprised it took me so long to find it. Be sure to check it out.
She was also honest enough to say what we all think, blog awards are kinda like chain letters! Still, I enjoy giving them and receiving them, and I have discovered a few great blogs this way so long live the red carpet!
Here is what the nominees must do:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
4. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
To my nominees: You have all inspired me in some way, and whether you choose to accept the award or not (if you have already won it), know that you do make a difference with your blogs.
If you don’t follow them yet, check them out.
And the nominees (in no particular order) are….(insert drumroll here).
6. Create Blog
Lets all keep on inspiring!
- Bouquet of three award (mummyflyingsolo.com)