1. I am not sure which is more fun: watching the Avengers Movie, or trying to decide who is the hottest. I am an RDJ fan (Iron Man), but Captain America has the sexy geek thing, but the Thor has the long hair and accent…
2. Since I have given up biting my nails, I feel bad for making fun off all those people who complained about breaking a nail. It is frustrating! LOL
3. Remember Caboodles? I used to love mine. That and my baby t-s under strappy dresses with boots made me the height of fashion, or so I read in my YM magazine. Oh the 90s.
5. My online coupon account locked me out for some reason this week so I had to create a false account in my son’s name to get my order. Stupid Save.ca. Tech support has still not gotten back to me and I am very underwhelmed.
6. My father in law thought my pink glasses were left overs from a Halloween costume! Either it’s because they really do look silly, or he’s just old and not as fashionable as me….or maybe a little of both!
8. It now takes us a half an hour to get out of the bloody house because of the cold weather. Oh, and did I mention it is getting dark by 5pm?
9. Hubs has started getting up early on weekends and taking care of the kids so I can sleep in. AWESOME!
10. If there is silence something bad is happening. Today Sawyer sprayed an entire bottle of Mr. Clean all over the basement, and poured out an entire bottle of baby powder when he was upstairs on a time out.
Have A Great Weekend Everyone!