Mom Pics, Uncategorized, Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: One Year Ago

One year ago I was very pregnant with the twins.  I took this pic at the Dr.’s office after my 35 week appointment (that’s ultrasound gel on my tank top). Believe it or not I actually worked up to the day this picture was taken, and I might have gone longer if it wasn’t the holiday season, or I could fit my belly behind the steering wheel to properly drive the car! LOL

belly1

belly 2

I enjoyed every minute of being pregnant with them, so I have no regrets.  Even a year later, I do miss being pregnant.

Related Articles

14 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: One Year Ago

1. You carried them very beautifully!

Posted by Lindsay | December 4, 2013, 6:55 am
  2. Bet your back ached!!

Posted by Uncle Spike | December 4, 2013, 7:33 am
    • My knees were pretty sore from getting up and down with my toddler. My back wasn’t to bad. My job is about 50% sitting, 50% active so I started sitting on an excercise ball part time and my chair part time that helped too.

Posted by Shannon | December 4, 2013, 7:48 am
      • I shall go find a hat, so I can ‘take it off to you’ then, lol. Lovely foto though.

As a male we can can only look on with awe what you girlies go through. Whilst a ‘one-off’ for us, I was quite in awe of Aunty Spike when she carried Cousin Spike Jnr.

Posted by Uncle Spike | December 4, 2013, 8:42 am
      • 🙂 you are so sweet. It’s nice to know there are men out there who appreciate the journey we go through. Have a great day!

Posted by Shannon | December 4, 2013, 9:03 am
      • Thanks Shannon, you too

Posted by Uncle Spike | December 4, 2013, 3:08 pm
  3. You look amazing. Must have gone better for you than it did for me if you wish you were still pregnant! My twin pregnancy was pretty miserable–hospital admission, acne, bed rest. I’m quite happy the babies are here and not to be pregnant anymore! Oy.

Posted by sparrow | December 4, 2013, 8:54 am
  4. Phew that looks familiar! 🙂

Posted by Theresa | December 4, 2013, 11:16 am
  5. Whoa momma! Looks all to familiar like Theresa said, but my belly hung waaaay low.

Posted by nebrtwin | December 5, 2013, 8:46 am
    • I have seen that on some people. I don’t know if that’s because I was so skinny to begin with and stretched or just the girls and how they were lying. They were big for twins so who knows. Memories 🙂 thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Shannon | December 5, 2013, 10:11 am

1. Pingback: The Many Colours of 2013: A Year of Hairstyles | A Game of Diapers - December 31, 2013

2. Pingback: The Many Colours of 2013: A Year of Hairstyles | A Game of Diapers - December 31, 2013