Mom Pics, Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: What Walking My Dogs Looks Like

Yes, that is me, struggling to push a double stroller in a foot of snow, in the dark and cold night, with crying babies and a complaining toddler so my two dogs can get their walk.

Some days I can’t believe I stay sane! Lol I love my life šŸ™‚

12 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: What Walking My Dogs Looks Like

1. Super mom!

Posted by momasteblog | December 17, 2013, 8:16 pm
  2. Ha! Thanks for sharing. The snow-falling animation on your site makes it all the more real šŸ™‚ Stay warm!

Posted by sparrow | December 17, 2013, 8:18 pm
    • Thanks! It was just one of those moments where you stop and realized how different your life is (my dogs are 6 and 7 so there was a time when walking them meant just me, cranking the tunes and dancing down the street). Hills are the worst in the slush. Happy holiday to you and your family šŸ™‚

Posted by Shannon | December 17, 2013, 9:15 pm
  3. Whoa! Awesome work, mama! Hope you stayed warm and the slush melts soon!

Posted by livinginthedeepend | December 18, 2013, 1:04 am
  4. Wow! Look at all that snow! You are very brave going out with all three and the dogs too. Iā€™m in the UK and if we get half an inch of snow the whole country comes to a standstill! My double buggy also only had small wheels so when I had to go and collect my son from school when the twins were tiny, I had to drag the buggy backwards along the path ā€“ in about 2 or 3 inches of snow!

Posted by Dawn Frazier | December 18, 2013, 7:04 am
    • Thanks. It is not easy, especially going up hills in the slush but I don’t really have a choice šŸ˜‰ the only time we don’t go is if it’s too cold, like a couple of days ago it was -25. Thanks for stopping by!

Posted by Shannon | December 18, 2013, 9:29 am
  5. Awesome! I admit, my pooches have been a bit deprived in this snowy weather. The old one likes to stay home and nap, and the golden gets his “exercise” by 7 million tennis ball throws out the back door!

Posted by Cat | December 18, 2013, 9:04 am
    • Hey, that works too šŸ™‚ Sadly my jindo cannot be off leash or she will run away (she is a rescue and has it in her spitz blood) so I have no choice to walk her and of course she loves the snow! It’s the hills that are the worst because it’s all slushy and you can’t get traction (at this point the stroller probably weighs about 70-80lbs). So nice to hear from a fellow dog owner šŸ™‚ Best wishes.

Posted by Shannon | December 18, 2013, 9:36 am

1. Pingback: Not Good, Not Bad, Just BUSY! Answers to Common Questions about Being a Working Mom | A Game of Diapers - January 9, 2014

2. Pingback: On Growing Up (Them and Me) | A Game of Diapers - January 12, 2014