Blog Parties/ Facebook Fridays

Calling All Bloggers! Still Accepting Sunday Showcase Submissions

Game of Diapers is stil collecting submissions for the Sunday Showcase.

Send me a link of your favourite post from the week you would like to share (please include an introduction so people know what it’s about) and a sentence or two about you and your blog.

Submissions will be accepted until Saturday. All my new friends from the Social Scatter are also welcome to submit.

Email gameofdiapers@outlook.

The Sunday Showcase is a one stop shop for busy moms to get all the top stories of the week. Be sure to check it out.

18 thoughts on “Calling All Bloggers! Still Accepting Sunday Showcase Submissions

1. Maybe not this week since ive not posted anything worthy but soon perhaps.

Posted by journey2dfuture | January 16, 2014, 3:10 pm
    • Sure! I would be very happy to get a post from you. And while I noticed your posts have been brief lately you are still posting and that is an achievement in and of itself so wouldn’t say not worthy 😉

Posted by Shannon | January 16, 2014, 3:23 pm
  2. Can I just submit the blurb and have you repost/copy and paste the post itself from my blog? I nominate my “Dear Ultrasound Sonographer”- unless of course, it’s too saucy?

Posted by mamaetmaman | January 16, 2014, 7:54 pm
  3. Here’s a great one with a ton of ideas of snacks and meals (kid friendly) for gluten free families. (Most are vegetarian friendly as well!) We keep things simple around here. http://ourmagicalchaos.com/lunchtime-with-gluten-free-kids/

Posted by Heather C | January 16, 2014, 8:25 pm
  4. Yes!

Posted by sarah cottrell | January 16, 2014, 11:12 pm
  5. Will try to remember to do this when I get home today. Great idea!

Posted by Rachael @ mummyflyingsolo | January 17, 2014, 6:12 pm
  6. I’m a very new blogger and have only written a handful of blogs…I think you’ve liked some of my pieces..Do you think any are worthy?

Posted by keeping it all together with 7 kids | January 18, 2014, 5:33 pm
  7. Love this idea. I sent a link & description on my fav of the week to your email. If it’s too late for this week I’d love it to be included next time.

Posted by vickidean123 | January 18, 2014, 9:07 pm
  8. What a great idea! I’m a very new blogger, having only just published my first entry yesterday, but I will send something through soon!

Posted by Oneinamillion | January 19, 2014, 2:57 am
  9. Obviously I’m running a bit behind this week! Great idea.

Posted by Bronwyn Joy @ Journeys Of The Fabulist | January 19, 2014, 4:13 am
  10. Thanks shannon for visiting my site and your inspiring words.

Posted by momslupusmagic | January 19, 2014, 11:27 am