It seems like it has been forever since I was nominated for a blog award (that I could keep, I have politely declined two Liebsters) so I was so excited when Running After Ale (a blog I have been following for as long as I can remember) honoured me with this.
For your information, this award was created by The Thought Palette. From this blog you can find all of the details of the Blog of the Year 2013 award and find widgets to proudly display on your blog. Apparently it is designed to be won multiple times since you can collect up to six stars (which is good since some of my nominees have already won).
My choices for nominees are simple: They are great blogs. I read them everyday and I enjoy their posts. Moreover, they are great people who also visit my blog and give me encouragement and insight. I managed to narrow it down to a baker’s dozen. Yum!
Congratulations to you, and if you don’t follow them already check them out, you won’t be disappointed.
In no particular order:
1. Space Monkey Twins: Fun with Pigeon, Sparrow and the Space Monkey Twins
2. Nebrzewillinge: From Nebraska to Germany, the adventures of the Zwillinge.
3. Tales of A Twin Mombie: Because I will probably never sleep a full night again in my life, and I’m okay with that.
4. The Adventures of Miss Fanny P.: Because life is just one big adventure…
5. Four To Adore: Life raising quadruplets.
6. Journey to the Finish Line: Mapping a course in running, motherhood, and everything in between
7. So You’re Saying There’s A Chance?: About a journey through infertility.
8. Journey’s Of The Fabulist: Making it up as I go along
9. Living In the Deep End: Sharing the chaos, craziness, laughter, and blessings that come with raising twins.
10. Expat Baby Adventures: From camels to windmills and back again.
11. Red Lipstick Mama: The tale of a surviving mom in Harlem, New York
12. LemonWater Blog: LemonWater is a friendly resource for women who want to lead better lives
13. The Clear Parent: Connecting developmental research to practical parenting in a modern world.
I wish you all the best in your blogs and I look forward to reading them