Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: The Twinnado Strikes

twinnado pic

True story!

I am a university educated full-time working mother of three children and expecting #4. Proudly Canadian, I freeze my butt off along with my loving partner, two dogs and a cat. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I love writing them, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

22 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: The Twinnado Strikes

1. Oh my! Gotta love toddlers!

Posted by mommytrainingwheels | March 26, 2014, 8:19 am
  2. The sad thing is that I don’t doubt you one little bit!!! Love the word “twinnado.” May I quote you on this?

Posted by Cate Pane: The Clear Parent | March 26, 2014, 8:20 am
  3. Excellent new term!

Posted by Laura | March 26, 2014, 9:07 am
  4. Lol! My house has been hit by the odd twinnado too recently!

Posted by Olivia FitzGerald | March 26, 2014, 9:21 am
  5. Ah yes. Story of my life.

Posted by clothedwithjoy | March 26, 2014, 11:45 am
  6. Omg hilarious!

Posted by mamaetmaman | March 26, 2014, 4:32 pm
  7. WHOA Buddy! I sent a picture much like this to my two best friends last night. I had broken the mommy rules and quickly cleaned up my twins room before they came home from school. After cooking supper I walked by and stood STUNNED at the mess before me. Besides wrecking what I had picked up, they had changed into swimsuits and spread a blue blanket down in the floor that was their “pool”. They were jumping off another blanket that was their diving board and they were swimming.

Posted by whyistherebreadinmykoolaid | March 26, 2014, 4:49 pm
    • Good times eh? I usually don’t bother until everyone’s in bed myself. I get up at 5:30am for work though so some nights I try to get some done early so I can go to bed earlier. Thanks for reading.

Posted by Shannon | March 26, 2014, 5:47 pm
  8. Haha! Looks like my toddler was over at your place! But hey, your kitchen is SUPER clean!!

Posted by penandthimble | March 26, 2014, 5:41 pm
  9. Ha! Last night my husband came home from a business trip and said “Didn’t the cleaners come yesterday!” ….”well, yes honey. But it only takes 30 minutes for this to happen!”.

Posted by fromheretotherewithkids.com | March 26, 2014, 6:00 pm
  10. oh boy…. I feel ya pain

Posted by MommyBegins | March 26, 2014, 10:36 pm
  11. Amazing!! The same thing happens in my house regularly, and it’s nice to know I’m not alone!

Posted by livinginthedeepend | March 27, 2014, 9:35 am