Ect., Twin Pics

Funny Art Project For Twins

stickers introWell everyone, this is the closest I get to Arsty Craftsy (at least compared to moms on Pinterest).  Enjoy!

stickers needstickers 1stickers 2stickers 3stickers 4

Happy Crafting!

I am a university educated full-time working mother of three children and expecting #4. Proudly Canadian, I freeze my butt off along with my loving partner, two dogs and a cat. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I love writing them, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

12 thoughts on “Funny Art Project For Twins

1. Never never never compare yourself to the moms on Pinterest… 🙂 this is awesome, and so creative!

Posted by Laura | April 2, 2014, 8:19 am
  2. Super cute! My girls would be all over this!

Posted by Piper's Run | April 2, 2014, 10:00 am
  3. Ha ha, this is perfect! I am so doing this 😉

Posted by Lydia Devadason | April 2, 2014, 11:32 am
  4. Ummm I would think this is a nice project if it did’t happen to me. I woke up one morning covered in transformer stickers. From head to foot. My kids woke up earlier than I did and decided to beautify me with autobots. But I have to admit, the stickers look cute on the twins. 😉

Posted by The Vanilla Housewife | April 2, 2014, 9:45 pm
  5. Real cute project 🙂 🙂

Posted by leenap23 | April 2, 2014, 10:53 pm
  6. LOVE IT!! I still find stickers in strange places. I hate it when you wash a shirt with one of them and it leaves a sticky imprint that you can’t get off.

Posted by fromheretotherewithkids.com | April 3, 2014, 6:57 am