Ect., Uncategorized, Wordless Wednesday

April Running Challenge Game of Diapers Style

I don’t run.  I never have.  But when I read about the April Running Challenge on Piper’s Run I thought, “what a great idea to make things more interesting”.  Since I do walk almost everyday with the two dogs and three kids I decided to make my own checklist for the month of April.

running challenge

Here are some of the “challenges” I came up with for myself.  Some of them are funny but all of them are serious.  Here’s to crossing them off!

walking challengeHappy Walking!

9 thoughts on “April Running Challenge Game of Diapers Style

1. Cute! We love walking as a family (no dogs though.) #19 is a big one. I tend to do a lot of that head down “he/she is judging me” thing when I’m running. I’m not fast. And I likely look like a train slowly chugging up hills. It has taken a lot to stay away from that negative feeling.

Posted by Heather C | April 9, 2014, 7:42 am
  2. LOVE IT!!! so cute!

Posted by Piper's Run | April 9, 2014, 7:54 am
  3. I love this!! hahahahaa!!!! you are going out for walks and coming home with the same people and dogs you left with! what an accomplishment!!! Enjoy!! Spring is coming soon!!!!

Posted by vrein11 | April 9, 2014, 9:46 am
  4. YAY!! Happy walking 🙂

Posted by sparrow | April 9, 2014, 9:55 am
  5. All the best and success

Posted by nirupamaprv | April 9, 2014, 12:39 pm
  6. I am also a walker, not a runner. Okay if I borrow your list, perhaps with a few tweaks? I think it will be good for me. 🙂

Posted by thingsheatherlearnedtoday | April 24, 2014, 1:13 am