Mom Pics, Uncategorized

Wordless Wednesday: My Favourite Tattoo

I have three tattoos, a butterfly, a lotus flower, and this one.  In the future both Daddy and I plan to get ones that symbolize our family (we just haven’t gotten around to it).  I often forget it’s there (it’s on my ankle) but then I see it and I smile, so here it is.

I also decided to post this in case any crazy people out there who thing parents with tattoos are bad people stumble across my blog 🙂

wpid-IMAG1145_1_wm.jpg

I am a university educated full-time working mother of three children and expecting #4. Proudly Canadian, I freeze my butt off along with my loving partner, two dogs and a cat. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I love writing them, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

12 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: My Favourite Tattoo

1. Are there really people that connect tattoos with bad parenting? That’s kind of appalling to think about. I’m adamantly against tattoos for myself/family but surely I couldn’t care less what someone else does and I don’t see the connection at all how that could mean someone is a bad parent. I’m sorry if you’ve ever felt judged like that. What a shame!

Posted by Heather C | April 30, 2014, 8:20 am
    • Eh, you know how it is. People are always looking for a reason to judge. In person I have never been scoffed at but I live in an extremely diverse city where anything goes. I have read a lot of things online though. And like you said, what connection is there between the two? Silly silly 😉

Posted by Shannon | April 30, 2014, 11:50 am
  2. I’m a parent with a tattoo too, though I wasn’t very forward thinking and got mine on my hip and now have lovely stretch marks through the middle of it!!

Posted by linbritt | April 30, 2014, 8:24 am
  3. I am a tattooed parent as well!

Posted by The Mad Mommy | April 30, 2014, 9:31 am
  4. I love my tattoos. My kids are already planning theirs.

Posted by clothedwithjoy | April 30, 2014, 10:23 am
  5. I have two tattoos as well 🙂 one is a butterfly and one is an infertility symbol

Posted by Theresa | April 30, 2014, 11:03 am
  6. Cool! But is this all the info we get? What is it and what’s the significance? I don’t have any tattoos myself, but I love them and am sort of fascinated by them.

Posted by sparrow | April 30, 2014, 9:10 pm