Summer is here and the kids are finished school, which means you need to get creative about how to keep them busy and entertained. in order to help I have compiled a list of a bunch of my Thursday Reviews about places to take the family.
Below are some of the ways I have fun with my littles, and if you click on the links you can read the full review.
Feel free to add your own ideas in the comments section, especially
if it’s a creative or cheap idea (I am always looking for more).
Top Cheap or Free Places
Top Places in Toronto
- Vaughan Mills Mall (free)
- Chudleigh’s Apple Orchard
- Toronto Botanical Gardens (free)
- High Park (free)
- Centre Island (free)
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- Toronto Humane Society (free)
- Evergreen Brickworks (free)
- Riverdale Farm (free)
- The Pawsway if you have a dog (free)
- Shops at Don Mills (free, $4 per person for train ride)
Great Places Not Yet Formally Reviewed
- Ontario Science Centre
- Metro Toronto Zoo
- Royal Ontario Museum (older kids)
- Movies (older kids)
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful summer!