Uncategorized

You can lose the baby weight!

I gained 60 lbs when I was pregnant with the twins and even though I am busy raising three little kids, working full time and caring for two dogs I lost all the baby weight and so can you!

Remember you are worth it and you kids need a happy healthy mom.  The hardest part is to stop making excuses and just giving it your best shot.

Best wishes!

I am a university educated full-time working mother of three children and expecting #4. Proudly Canadian, I freeze my butt off along with my loving partner, two dogs and a cat. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I love writing them, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

9 thoughts on “You can lose the baby weight!

1. Wow! Good for you! I’m working on taking off a whole bunch of weight gained from 3 back to back pregnancies (with lots of bedrest… and lots of chocolate). I’ve lost a little over 30 lbs so far… you’re inspiring me to stick with it!! Especially since you’ve got lots of little people running around too. How long did it take you?

Posted by VCrayon | October 27, 2014, 3:28 pm
    • Well I lost 30lbs the day I gave birth and then I was pretty much back to normal about 4 months post partum. You can see all the pics at the my post partum belly tab. I try to eat healthy and small meals and I work as much activity as I can into my daily life. Breastfeeding helped a lot too 😉

Posted by Shannon | October 27, 2014, 4:15 pm
  2. Damn! Superwoman!! I only got one growing but have serious doubt I’ll be able to go back to my normal looks lol… I hope Im like you!! XOXO

Posted by Love,DANI | October 27, 2014, 7:21 pm
  3. Great before and after. I’m sure it’s not a coincidence you lost the weight between the working, the twins, the son, the two dogs… 🙂 Hope you’re doing well and having a good fall.

Posted by sparrow | October 27, 2014, 9:25 pm
    • Thanks! You know when you are so busy it’s so easy to say I don’t have time to exercise or to eat properly but the more you can work things into your regular routine the better. And of course it was all about the breastfeeding!

Posted by Shannon | October 27, 2014, 9:39 pm